Grain Sack Stripes stencils
Are you too a fan of grain sack fabric? Then you'll love this stencil collection!
Our collection of Grain Sack Stripes stencils will help you create authentic grainsack stripes on any of your DIY projects, quick and easy!
Simply position a grain sack stripe stencil where desired, then stencil in the image. No need for endless masking tape lines!
There are 6 stencil designs to choose from, as well as two different lengths.
They were also designed to mix & match so you can create your own custom grain sack stripe possibilities.
- 6 stencil designs to choose from
- 2 lengths to choose from: 16" or 21.5"
- All stripes mix and match so you can create more custom stripes
- Easy to position and use without endless masking tape
- G1-6 = 16.5" long
- G1-6 L series - 21" long (these clear 20" pillows)
Be sure to also check out our companion Grain Sack Designs (sold separately) to accompany the stripes!
What you get:
- Each Grain Sack Stripes stencils are 1-piece stencils, each sold separately.
- All project materials used are for inspiration purposes only. No other supplies come with the stencils.
How to design custom stripes:
- Stencil in your first chosen stripe design.
- Choose a 2nd, then overlap like-minded stripes to continue.
Slipcovered chair - G1L
Flour pillow - G1L
Grain pillow - G4L
Bakery pillow - G6L
Wooden tote - G6L
For more photos or ideas, visit all stencil tutorials HERE
Video - Grain Sack Stripe comparisons
Click above to view stenciled side-by-side grain sack stripe comparisons.
Video: How to create authentic grain sack stripe pillows
Click video above to briefly view how to make grain sack stripe pillows.
Learn how to make grain sack stripe pillows from full blog post tutorial HERE
All music: Acoustic Breeze by www.bensound.com