Who doesn't love a classic Argyle pattern? Now it's possible to stencil this iconic pattern on top of any painted surface for an intricate effect that's really very easy to achieve.
Layer Argyle for a classic look, or use the two stencils separately for a Harlequin or diamond take!
Overall stencil images are:
FJ59S Small - 9.5"h x 12.3"w (diamonds are 2" x 3")
FJ59L Large - 13.25"h x 17"w (diamonds are 2.75" x 4.25")
See picture #2.
What you get:
- Argyle is a 2-piece stencil, available in two sizes.
- Picture #2 showcases exactly how this stencil comes.
- Project photos are for inspirational purposes only. No other supplies are included with this stencil.
- Our stencils are made from a heavy weight 10 mil, offering exceptional quality.
- They also come with unique registration marks, making positioning effortless.
How to layer Argyle:
1. Diamonds - stencil your entire surface with diamonds first. (I suggest alternating between 2 different colours for a true argyle take).
Tip: If rotating diamond colours side-by-side, create a protective cardboard template by placing 4 business cards around one diamond. Tape together. Use this cardboard template when stenciling each diamond to help keep colours from overlapping the wrong diamonds intended.
2. Thin Lines - position by aligning cut triangle registration marks over top of 2 painted diamonds, then stencil.
Continue pattern by aligning like-minded designs on all 4 sides, as well as using the triangle registration marks to keep your positioning intact.
Demonstration video is below.
View TV Tray blog post tutorial (with video) HERE
For more photos or ideas, visit all stencil tutorials HERE