Click LARGE picture to zoom, then again to reduce
Who doesn't love a classic Argyle design? Now it's possible to stencil this iconic pattern on top of any painted surface for an intricate effect that's really very easy to achieve.
Layer Argyle for a classic look, or use the two stencils separately for a Harlequin or diamond take!
Individual diamond sizes:
Small - 2" x 3"
Large - 2.75" x 4.25"
The pictures share 'total stencil' measurements.
What you get:
- Argyle is a 2-piece stencil, available in two sizes.
- Picture #2 showcases exactly how this stencil comes.
- Project photos are for inspirational purposes only. No other supplies are included with this stencil.
- Our stencils are made from a heavy weight 10 mil, offering exceptional quality.
- They also come with unique registration marks, making positioning effortless.
How to layer Argyle:
1. Diamonds - stencil your entire surface with diamonds first.
2. Thin Lines - to start, position triangle registration marks on top of two outer diamond sides for the perfect alignment.
Continue pattern by aligning like-minded designs on all 4 sides, as well as using the triangle registration marks to keep your positioning perfect.
A demonstration video will be released soon. Stay tuned!
For more photos or ideas, visit all stencil tutorials HERE