Grain Sack Stripes
Click LARGE picture to zoom, then again to reduce
If you are a lover of all things vintage, you will adore creating your own authentic looking Grain Sack Stripes on anything you wish!
These stripes are designed to mix and match so you can create your own unique takes!
We also have some companion Grain Sack Designs to accompany the stripes!
NEW! Due to popular request:
Grain Sack Stripes L are a longer stripe, measuring at 21.5" long vs. the original 16". The stripes now clear most smaller throw pillows without needing to be repositioned.
The tiny registration marks along the sides have also been removed to avoid accidental stencilling.
We know you will love the L series even more!
What you get:
- GRAIN SACK STRIPES are 1-piece stencils, each sold separately.
- Pictures #2 and #3 showcase how each stencil comes.
- All project materials used are for inspiration purposes only. No other supplies come with the stencils.
- The tote, Christmas tray and Bakery pillow is with G6. Flour pillow is with G1. Grain pillow is with G4.
- All the Grain Sack Stripes are designed to mix & match, offering original variations.
All our stencils are made from durable 10 mil mylar, complete with unique registration marks making alignment a breeze!
Visit all our companion Grain Sack Designs HERE
Slipcovered chair - G1L
Flour pillow - G1L
Grain pillow - G4L
Bakery pillow - G6L
Wooden tote - G6L
For more photos or ideas, visit all stencil tutorials HERE
Grain Sack Stripe comparisons:
Click above to view stenciled side-by-side grain sack stripe comparisons.
Click video above to briefly view how to make grain sack stripe pillows.
Learn how to make grain sack stripe pillows from full blog post tutorial HERE
All music: Acoustic Breeze by www.bensound.comClick below to see how to create an easy stripe using G1L and a wide paint brush!