Vintage Crock Numbers
Click LARGE picture to zoom, then again to reduce
Vintage Crock Numbers FJ80 are number stencils with decorative accents and borders, allowing you to stencil the charming look of a labeled vintage crock onto most any plain pot or container desired! Think vases, clay pots, canisters, buckets, crates, etc!
While crock numbers actually refer to gallons, you have free reign to number your pots any way you wish, thanks to all the numbers included from 0-9!
Design tip: Team up with our Grain Sack Stripes (sold separately) for an additional vintage twist!
Designed in a user-friendly size that fits most standard containers.
Overall stencil sheet - 10" x 10"
Numbers only - 1.2"h
With decorative borders - up to 2.7"h
What you get:
- Various numbers with borders are placed on a 1-piece stencil.
- Picture #2 showcases how this stencil comes.
- Project photos are for inspirational purposes only. No other supplies are included with this stencil.
- Our stencils are made from a high quality 10 mil mylar, offering exceptional durability for many years to come.
- They also come with unique registration marks, making positioning effortless!
For more photos or ideas, visit all stencil tutorials HERE