Currency, payments, shipping.
This section will explain:
How our currency and payments work
How to fix payment issues
How our shipping works
- - -
How our Currency & Payments Works
We are a Canadian company that sells in Canadian currency.
This includes our listed store prices and shipping.
Your sale will go through as Canadian.
Your own bank, PayPal or Credit Card statement will show your currency conversion. We are not given this information.
How To Estimate With A Currency Converter
- When you reach a subtotal in your cart, right before you make the final payment, enter that amount in an online converter to estimate what your final amount will be.
- Your transaction will still go through as Canadian right to final sale.
- Your PayPal or Credit Card on your statement will display your final conversion at their current applicable rates.
- - -
1. This store accepts Credit Cards and PayPal. If one doesn't work for you, please try the other. Using a Credit Card not going through PayPal has always been successful.
2. If you are attempting PayPal, we recommend paying cash, not using your credit card. If using a credit card, best to not go through PayPal.
3. If you are having issues with PayPal, please call them at 1-888-221-1161 to verify that your account is set up correctly, that your credit card is current, and that you approve foreign purchases made from this Canadian based store.
4. If you are having issues with your Credit Card, please call your bank, requesting approval for foreign purchases made through this store.
5. Try again later. It often works.
- - -