Currency, payments, shipping.
How our Currency & Payments Work
- We are a Canadian company that fabricates and ships from Ontario, Canada.
- The online store is showcased in Canadian funds, however if you are in the US, a USD option will pop up.
- If you pay in Canadian, your final exchange will show in your payment statement.
- At the top of some listings, you will see a currency converter. This was installed before we had a USD option and provides a means to offer a conversion estimate only. Using this will not alter your order amounts. We will be removing this to avoid confusion.
Street addresses are preferred
- We are shipping via the best option to your location so we are using both couriers and post. Please ensure to order with a street address (not PO Box) if possible, so we have the full ability to choose the best option for your area.
- If you have a tight delivery deadline, please advise us before ordering as we do not want any customers disappointed.
How your order is processed
- We custom-cut, package and ship your stencils after your order has been placed.
- Orders ship within approx 2 days of ordering. We do not ship on weekends.
How long do orders take?
- Most orders get to you within 2 weeks. However during the Covid-19 global pandemic, we cannot guarantee exact delivery dates, as all shipping services have canceled their on-time delivery guarantees.
- Orders shipped outside of North America take much longer. We will stall your order and reach out to you for confirmation that you are ok with any shipping delays before processing. Your order will go out quicker if you leave a note with your order stating 'you accept any shipping delays.'
How to track your orders
- Refer to your tracking # we email you once you purchase.
- For USA orders, once it leaves Canada, you can check your USA tracking on:
- USPS.com (postal service)
- UPS.com (courier)
Payment options / resolving issues
- Paypal may give you issues
- We recommend using your Credit Card (not linked to PayPal)
- Paying through PayPal may qualify for lower shipping rates
1. This store accepts Credit Cards and PayPal. If one doesn't work, please try the other. We suggest using a Credit Card not going through PayPal.
2. If you are attempting PayPal, we recommend paying cash, not using your credit card.
3. If you purchase through PayPal, we may be able to land a lower shipping rate.
4. If you are having issues with PayPal, please call them at 1-888-221-1161 to verify that:
- your account is set up correctly
- your credit card is current
- you approve foreign purchases made in Canada
5. If you are having issues with your Credit Card, please call your bank, requesting approval for foreign purchases made in Canada.
6. Issues paying? Try again later. It often works.
If you have tried all of the above and still cannot make your payment successfully, please email email@example.com