PLAID SHIRT is inspired by my farmer's daughter days. Dad's shirt of choice was always the perfect cozy plaid you wanted to cuddle up against!
Creating your own plaid on anything desired in your own chosen colours has never been easier! Team it on top of BUFFALO CHECK (sold separately) for even more design options!
What you get:
PLAID SHIRT is a 2-piece stencil kit, designed to layer on top of one another to create a true plaid effect.
Picture #2 showcases exactly how these stencils come.
- Project photos are for inspirational purposes only. No other supplies are included with this stencil.
- 1. Position thin checks in the middle of your project.
- 2. Stick masking tape behind the 4 small square registration marks.
- 3. Mark with pencil.
- 4. Paint thin or thick checks first, fading out towards the stencil edges.
- 5. Continue pattern until your project is completely covered.
- 6. Align the 2nd stencil over registration marks.
- 7. Repeat pattern until done, using same techniques.
Learn how to work with this stencil HERE
- Plaid Shirt is designed to mix & match with Buffalo Check (sold separately) to create even more plaid variations. See photo of bench.
- Our stencils are made from a heavy weight 10 mil, offering exceptional quality.
- They also come with unique registration marks, making positioning effortless.
For more photos or ideas, visit all stencil tutorials HERE