Click LARGE picture to zoom, then again to reduce
Buffalo Check - Medium is all about creating a farmhouse, cozy-cabin feel. Now it's easy to apply this timeless iconic pattern to any surface that accepts paint! Furniture, wood, fabric... the options are limitless.
This is a very robust, hard working stencil with lots of detail. It's never been easier to create this intricate, eye-catching pattern!
Each square measures at 2".
* Buffalo Check - Large (3" squares - sold separately) is the same fabulous design, in a much larger scale and overall size, perfect for larger projects such as furniture, pillows, etc.
What you get:
- Buffalo Check - Medium is a 1-piece stencil.
- Picture #2 showcases how this stencil comes.
- Project photos are for inspirational purposes only. No other supplies are included with this stencil.
- Start in the middle of your project, working out.
- To continue pattern, overlap the last row of squares to expand in all four directions.
- Start stencilling inside the large squares first, then once brush is drier, gently swipe in the direction of the small lines.
- Learn how to use this stencil from THIS POST
Buffalo Check is designed to mix and match with (both sold separately):
Our stencils are made from a heavy weight 10 mil, offering exceptional quality.
They also come with unique registration marks, making positioning effortless.
Note: Photos with the thinner lines on top of Buffalo Check are created with Plaid Shirt, which is designed to mix and match with Buffalo Check to create more layered plaid effects.
For more photos or ideas, visit all stencil tutorials HERE